loveing the bass
I fully understand how to mount the actuators.But when it comes to the wireing im a little confused.

I do understand this Diagram

But i know the actuators have two wires on them.The diagram only shows hooking up one wire from each lock/unlock actuators.

should'ed both wires from them be hooked up,cause i know when you send a pulse to it locks/unlocks.

So do i just hook one of the wires up from each actuators or do i use both.
Quote 0 0
pipebomb
you would simply hook up all acutators in the car in parrallel.
Quote 0 0
loveing the bass
So i would take both lock wires and twist them together and hook them into pin 85 lock relay and the same with the unlcok
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
lets say that the colors of your actuator wires are blue and green, so you have 2 blues and 2 greens tie both of your blues together, and both of your greens together then connect the blue to pin 30 of one relay and then the greens to pin 30 of the other relay understand now?
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
deee deee deee

[ 11-21-2006, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: mtxbird ]
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
the diagram you posted above it for adding actuators not if you already have power locks in your truck
Quote 0 0
loveing the bass
Quote:
Originally posted by 170typhoon:
lets say that the colors of your actuator wires are blue and green, so you have 2 blues and 2 greens tie both of your blues together, and both of your greens together then connect the blue to pin 30 of one relay and then the greens to pin 30 of the other relay understand now?
Crytal clear now

I wonder what gauge the wires are going to become now for pin 30 as i twisted them.So i can get those female conecter ends for the relays.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
i normally use 18g wire for door locks...
Quote 0 0
loveing the bass
Quote:
Originally posted by pimpin at my house:
i normally use 18g wire for door locks...
Well i just bought 2 25 ft of 16 gauge,hope that isit over kill
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
nope ur ok...
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
will do just fine
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy