Mike Fallon
Who would have thunk that Team Baldman would make it into the Washington Post of all places.

Wow!
Quote 0 0
SLAB
good article
Quote 0 0
Equalizer
When asked about baldman punch

"It made me vomit, twice," says John Hone, a 29-year-old member of the Team Baldman quartet, who is wearing a yellow baseball cap and grinning. "We're creating about 22 pounds of pressure per square foot inside the xxxx, so when that's going, it makes your eyes feel like they're coming out of their sockets. It literally shrinks your throat and sucks the air out of your lungs. It throws you off balance, it totally numbs your body."
Quote 0 0
jcarnes2
Thats a true statement Sam. But it still taste pretty good to.
Quote 0 0
David McLean
Quote:
Originally posted by SPLMAX -- Sam:
When asked about baldman punch

"It made me vomit, twice," says John Hone, a 29-year-old member of the Team Baldman quartet, who is wearing a yellow baseball cap and grinning. "We're creating about 22 pounds of pressure per square foot inside the xxxx, so when that's going, it makes your eyes feel like they're coming out of their sockets. It literally shrinks your throat and sucks the air out of your lungs. It throws you off balance, it totally numbs your body."
LOL Funny stuff
Quote 0 0
Brad Eubank
you guys shoudl hear about MECA finals this year with Team Baldman and the 2 minute trip to the nudie bar.
Quote 0 0
GCool1
o I have pics! I will post them later!
Quote 0 0
mtxbird
that was long
Quote 0 0
Team Livewire - Eric
Quote:
Originally posted by Brad Eubank:
you guys shoudl hear about MECA finals this year with Team Baldman and the 2 minute trip to the nudie bar.
Oh I heard about that!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy