Andy Jones
+1 for Alabama
Quote 0 0
DBfan187
too bad it can't end in a tie
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Bama 27 - FL 17

Bama is going to run some trick plays like Auburn ran against them last week and get ahead quick

Tebow is held to 1 rushing touchdown and under 100 yards passing

And Bama wins it in the 4th

Thats how I see it going down
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
whoever has a better chance of knocking off the Longhorns needs to win. I hate Tebow but I think I'd rather root for him than Colt McCleftlip.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
the bcs sucks
Quote 0 0
BigDave
buck fama. Your wrong Justin. Bama has no trick plays and Florida is just plays like Auburn, just ALOT better. If UF watched the Iron Bowl close, then they already know how to beat Bama. I hope Florida wins by 100.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by BigDave:
buck fama. Your wrong Justin. Bama has no trick plays and Florida is just plays like Auburn, just ALOT better. If UF watched the Iron Bowl close, then they already know how to beat Bama. I hope Florida wins by 100.
We'll see

If I had money I'd put a bet on it lol
Quote 0 0
captaincheesey
I want Bama to destroy the gators and Tebow, but everyone knows it will come down to a BCS title between Florida and Texas in the end, and whoever wins will have their title, and the QB will have his heisman.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by captaincheesey:
I want Bama to destroy the gators and Tebow, but everyone knows it will come down to a BCS title between Florida and Texas in the end, and whoever wins will have their title, and the QB will have his heisman.
I love Ingram but I totally think McCoy deserves the Heisman...he's by far the best quarterback in college football right now.

IMO Tebow is just a fullback who happens to be able to throw the ball 60 yards lol.

Ingram wouldn't be in the running like he is without the awesome O-line Bama has.

I'll tell you another QB I've been impressed with is Arkansas's Ryan Mallet, I think if they could get him calmed down he could be unstoppable
Quote 0 0
mfivespeed
how about a good old fashion wooping!!!!!!!!!!
ROLL TIDE
Quote 0 0
Notloudenuf
wittle Tebow is crying, so sowwie timmy
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy