TeamSubGoPoof Show full post »
Powered By Hate
lol when he threw that interception then they were like 8 and goal was awesome.. lol
Quote 0 0
DBfan187
Tebow for the Criesman Trophy
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
Quote:
Originally posted by DBfan187:
Tebow for the Criesman Trophy
X2!
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Alabama vs Texas??? Who wins???
Quote 0 0
Bostonian Fats
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by captaincheesey:
I want Bama to destroy the gators and Tebow, but everyone knows it will come down to a BCS title between Florida and Texas in the end, and whoever wins will have their title, and the QB will have his heisman.
I love Ingram but I totally think McCoy deserves the Heisman...he's by far the best quarterback in college football right now.

IMO Tebow is just a fullback who happens to be able to throw the ball 60 yards lol.

Ingram wouldn't be in the running like he is without the awesome O-line Bama has.

I'll tell you another QB I've been impressed with is Arkansas's Ryan Mallet, I think if they could get him calmed down he could be unstoppable
i've watched alot of colt mccoy and with the exception of Tebow--which i don't watch much of- he is probably the most overrated quarterback as a passer in recent history. Both get away with it since they run gimicky offenses.

his passing skills are pathetic. the dink and dunk doesn't expose it too much though. and shipley definately helps his cause since McC is so terrible at going downfield. he never makes it past his first progression before he starts moving out of the pocket. At that point he never looks to pass and he can't move within the pocket at all to create. he can run but when a real defense contains it--Nebraska--or Arkansas did to Tebow--then he doesn't have the skill set of passing to fall back on.

the Big 12 was worse this year than it's ever been too. if a&m had any sort of defense'nebraska had any sort of offense, and OU game flip flops then Texas might not even be playing a BCS game.

agreed on mallet. he's got a big arm. jarret brown from WV has a monster arm too. seen him throw off foot, on the run 50+
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy