RFVega115 Show full post »
jeckyl
digital tilt sensor from dei will slove Allmost any break in issues, they are rated a 3 degrees in any direction, for instance, if a trigger failed, if the car moved, that alarm is going off, if you got the 5900 (one mile) range remote, you will know, I agree with everyone one one thing, put a siren inside the car, trunk, any place that would make your ears bleed, please use a relay, I will post a diagram if needed, its easy, say FU to the theives!!!!!We pay alot for our stuff, not for some crack head to steal it, protect your self and your stuff. That small upgrade on the siren should only set you back 30 bucks. Thats not much for 3 grand.
Quote 0 0
jeckyl
forklift, which channels on the 791 are U using for confirmation?Just curious
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by jeckyl:
Forklift...which channels on the 791 are you using for confirmation? Just curious
I don't think you will get a response from him unless he is subscribed to this thread & he is notified by email...looks like he was just around for about a month & a half. Last post was Dec 3,06 and he started posting on this thread.

You can PM/email him.
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
I found this Alarm Success Story searching Google...very good read!

http://www.scirocco.org/list/archives/2000/December/msg00269.html
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
HDD video cams are installed in my caravan.

thiefs caught every time
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Just one more thing for all that are experiencing these shytbags stealing your gas, a hood pop sensor on the gas cap door works great!!! Very easy install and worth every cent!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy