stang em
What I mean is that maybe for each event that gets scheduled maybe the promoter or shop or both can produce a few flyers. Paper flyers that competitors or just plain customers can physically see and touch. They dont have to make hundreds but atleast enough for anyone to pass out some. Hell it wouldnt be a problem for anyone to take a flyer to kinkos and get copies made. That way we can all do our part. Theres too many people driving around with systems and theres no reason why they shouldnt know about db drag. We need to stop pointing fingers and just start doing. Just like at work if u got a slacker just means others gotta pick up the slack until slacker gets the picture and they get talked to.
Quote 0 0
Arizona Kid
I've been saying this for a year str8, but also done my fair share of the pointing.
Quote 0 0
stang em
Maybe the promoters and shop could work out something or split advertising costs and get it back from entry fees. Raise prices $5 per show per entry to cover it. I dont think too many people would be made if prices went up $$5 if that meant more entries.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy