dB Don
Well the race is on again for Al Out SPL's 2012 King of Bass.
Past years I have done Jackets and HUGE trophies. This year I had to go Smaller but way more prestigious!

Heres the award this year.

King of Bass RING!

These are the 1x trophies for Bass race as well!
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Looks great Don!!
Quote 0 0
SGK-23
Lookings fine Don.....I would like to be there, but it is a bit too far away.
Quote 0 0
Rip Rock
Looks awesome Don! Hopefully we get some of your awards, and you always put on the best and loudest shows!
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Looks great Don...really appreciate everything you do for us Canadians. As canadian KOB will it just be one award for top competitor across canada? Based on spl standing? Points? Role in the sport? Or more of an all around award?
Quote 0 0
dB Don
Dustin its for the top points earner in Bass Race at my shows you can gain 10 points per entry plus 1-8 points that you get from your final standing at the show in your class. 1st to 8th place.

I was thinking about more awards that people could earn along with loudest of show such as best install, brutal demoing award, peoples choice, farthest distance cash prize maybe? I want to expand on what your used to receiving at shows and give people more to go after.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Those are all great ideas don. Especially demo award and cash prize for farthest drive to show. Its great to have a show co ordinater listen to the competitors and work to keep us happy.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy