Iconoclast
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8343179.stm

Intel has lost an anti-trust case in Europe and is hit with one here.

I doubt they'll win. It doesn't give much information, but I windered why for years when AMD had much better processors why I couldn't find them from major retailers.

Anyway, I've added them to my S-list and I'm going AMD all-the-way now. unless they are proven innocent
Quote 0 0
Powered By Hate
scumbags.. i read it =[ intel did it.. you know they did.
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
amd>intel
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
intel>amd all day everyday
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Amd (well, global foundries) is building a $4.2billion chip fab plant like 40 miles north of me
Quote 0 0
JordyO
In reality... most of the larger companies will do some sort of crap like this or at least attempt to.

So Intel got caught.. big deal.

I buy the best product at the best value when the time comes to purchase. Right now that is NOT AMD.

So.... Intel > AMD

(this hasn't always been the case though... late 90's early 00's it was AMD > Intel.. but they lost a step along the way )
Quote 0 0
HCCAfan
Quote:
Originally posted by JordyO:
In reality... most of the larger companies will do some sort of crap like this or at least attempt to.

So Intel got caught.. big deal.

I buy the best product at the best value when the time comes to purchase. Right now that is NOT AMD.

So.... Intel > AMD

(this hasn't always been the case though... late 90's early 00's it was AMD > Intel.. but they lost a step along the way )
i agree. maybe when amd can figure out how to properly build a multicore cpu, i will switch back.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy