DefenderMack
I was wondering what people thought of the XO and XD series subs. I was thinking of swapping out my old MA audio XL15s with a pair of those. My MA's are loud as hell( to me anyways ) but arent the prettiest. they have been torn up pretty bad because I move alot. Military. Right now they are in a 9.69cube wall after displacement in my s10. on a old lanzar 1800d. I was thinking of upgrading to an audiopipe1800.1 sense the lanzar only does about 1000-1200w. Let me know what you think
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
not sure that I would run either of those two subs? the XFL has proven to be a better sub then XO and XD and even better on music then the VFL just from our testing. I am not fond of american bass but the best one for a daily setup would be there XFL. I could also make a few other suggestions if you would like?
Quote 0 0
DefenderMack
Well I can have each of my subs rebuilt from fixmyspeaker.com for 100 bucks each. Are these motors worth it? and what determines the RMS of a sub? the VC or motor strength
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I honestly don't think that they would be worth rebuilding. The RMS is rated around what the thermal handeling of the voice along with the motor strentgh. if you have a strong motor and a verry little amonut of power you can burn the coil becuase it will not move much air to cool it off. the Bl is the motor strentgh. typicly the higher the Bl the more power you will need to move the cone. keep in mind that these are not the only factors to a good sub! I hope that this will help you. good luck.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
The XD's are excellent daily subs. They work extremely well in vented enclosures and infinite baffles.
Quote 0 0
xfl
Not knocking American bass.... bc they can do a 150 right yoda? but i have run xd, dx, xfl, vfl, and HD....im going to rate these in order for best bang for your buck

1) HD
2) XFL
3) XD
4) DX
5) VFL

the reason i put vfl last is it is not a good daily sub at all. it doesnt like real lows and that is what i call daily.... just my .02
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy