Wanna-B-Basshead
im debating between XFL and HD series... i didnt get a price on the HD's, are they super expensive? also, are the XFL's any good? im gonna run 3-15"s in a daily/bass race system...
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
You cant go wrong either way but yes the hd is more expensive. The xfls are badass for the price and can handle some power also they are like a mini hd. Look what Pete is doing with the xfls in his astro.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
hd is just a audioque/cadence china sub. the xfl is atomic made...
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
You my friend have no clue what you are talking about if you think that Atomic makes the xfl. Whats your issue with Americanbass always bashing on any thread Ab is mentioned dont you have anything better to do.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Quote:
Originally posted by pimpin at my house:
hd is just a audioque/cadence china sub. the xfl is atomic made...
No and no.

Travis, Go with the HD's if you are running 5K watts clean power or more.
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
Eric you have to love people who think they know evrything but know nothing.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I love fishes cuz they're so delicious
Quote 0 0
Aaron Bryant
haha wow sum people are morons huh? lol
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Eric I would have to say yes and no. The HD is a Chinese built sub with practically the same motor as AQ, Crossfire?, TF One, Konaki, and prolly others.

I will agree that the XFL is not SJA made, rather made in china like it's big brother.

Sorry if I'm wrong on these points.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
No big deal, it is what it is. The Konaki is unique in its own rightwith a similar but slightly different motor. The XFL/HD's are chinese made but are a very durable and worthy sub. They are easy and affordable to recone should you blow one unlike DD who wants 1000.00 for 2 10" recones.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
lol,i have a couple ab subs no hating here.

it just seams like half the manufactures out there have a knockoff sub like the audioque.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
my bad i was thinking the vfl that is made by sja, if not a verrry close copy.
when have i ever bashed ab for anything PLEASE point out any post.

hellz even db drive went to a simular set up to the HD but made in usa.
Quote 0 0
AudioXtremes
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
No big deal, it is what it is. The Konaki is unique in its own rightwith a similar but slightly different motor. The XFL/HD's are chinese made but are a very durable and worthy sub. They are easy and affordable to recone should you blow one unlike DD who wants 1000.00 for 2 10" recones.
Word.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy