BASSMACE
I'm looking to get somethin cheep n quick but decent . I was woundrn if boss or poweracustic are ? Maybe like true watts or over rated than wut they really are .. word . N bass to all
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
BASSMACE wrote:
I'm looking to get somethin cheep n quick but decent . I was woundrn if boss or poweracustic are ? Maybe like true watts or over rated than wut they really are .. word . N bass to all

those brands are both junk.
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
With electronics you get what you pay for. If its cheap, theres genrally a reason.
Quote 0 0
olimpiad12
Those are such great brand names wireless audio
Quote 0 0
sonha100
Great stuff wireless audio
Quote 0 0
HawaiianBassHead
I would say depends on what you want and how much you're willing or can afford to spend. it's been proven that pos equipment can at least in a decent install get you into the 140s with pyramid hyper pro subwoofers even.

I would recommend for budget, some maxxsonics stuff purchased on amazon, from what I've seen you will be hard pressed to find cheaper decent stuff. Brutus subwoofer(s) off their class D amps would be decent, not sure on actual power of the autotek stuff but typically I would also run autotek or even crunch but the price points on them are wide and the specs are just not currently on maxxsoincs site so I can't really comment. with the 2.5" coils I would think the brutus 12" and 15" would take a little abuse and 500rms each would probably do them justice maybe the full 6-700rms depending on self control and how under or over rated the amp is and the users ability to know how to read subwoofer limits before damage is caused.

if you're an amazon prime member and get the free shipping, you can get a 15" for like $79 shipped each

http://www.amazon.com/Hifonics-Brutus-BRZ15D4-Woofer-DVC/dp/B0036B8UUW/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1349375210&sr=8-17&keywords=hifonics

a decent maxxsonics amp like a 1200d for cheap too, they are cea-2006 compliant and do have much larger models but for $143 shipped it's a decent amp, or the 1700d at a little under $200 shipped would be fun too I imagine..

http://www.amazon.com/Hifonics-Brutus-BRZ1200-1D-D-Class-Block/dp/B0036B8URK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349376180&sr=8-1&keywords=hifonics

http://www.amazon.com/Hifonics-Brutus-BRZ1700-1D-D-Class-Block/dp/B0036B8URU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1349376251&sr=8-2&keywords=hifonics

I currently have too much money all over the place and we bought a forclosure about a year ago so money is tight and I'm looking at ordering some maxxsonics stuff for a beefy budget system. A while back I was on team maxxsonics as was Rusty iirc, and I have to say, their older stuff they had bigger stuff, but their smaller stuff was still decent even back then. I had a merlin 1ohm 450wrms rated d class amp n my crew cab frontier pushing a pair of RE 8"s and it was nice. I had a 4 channel on my mids too but don't recall that far back as to what they were.

I do have a crunch screamer I got to test their pro audio mids and I will be adding 3 more at some point, 2 per door or maybe just one per door for now and upgrade later to 4 who knows, but I need to fix my truck and tons of other stuff. but I highly recommend maxxsonics stuff on amazon for budget stuff you will get pretty good deals on good gear!
Quote 0 0
warlord
get hifonics
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy