winslow
Kick some butt at MECA Finals with that truck of yours. Damned fine sounding truck...I want it to do well.
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
Quote:
Originally posted by winslow:
Kick some butt at MECA Finals with that truck of yours. Damned fine sounding truck...I want it to do well.
big ex2 on that one.

ps -- don't forget to park away from the spl vehicles...might bring your bass down in the soundstage
Quote 0 0
AZ_SS
Quote:
Originally posted by winslow:
X3. Kick some butt Andy.

Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
Thanks guys. The show is in 2 weeks (the 11th and 12th). My goal remains the same--don't come in last

The talk on Carsound was about the TN State finals which are this weekend. I'll be doing that as a final "tune up" for finals.

Unfortunately, it looks like the best truck won't be at Finals. Steve Head is 5 points short of qualifying. I really wish he would have qualified.

Winslow--next year what we talked about at Finals will happen. Midbass back to the floor--and vented to the outside. It will change my MECA class, but should make me more competitive in IASCA. Hopefully a couple of weeks after MECA Finals, Scott B. and some other team members are going to help me do it.
Quote 0 0
winslow
Man, it sounded good with them in the door...but will be better technically with them in the floor. Should be awesome.
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
Quote 0 0
EastCoast
how did you do?
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
1st place Modified +.

A GREAT weekend.
Quote 0 0
winslow
Werd!
Quote 0 0
mannynj2k2max
Good job Andy.
Quote 0 0
EastCoast
Quote:
Originally posted by Andy Jones:
1st place Modified +.

A GREAT weekend.
NICE!
Quote 0 0
AZ_SS
WTG Andy!
Quote 0 0
ER Allen
Congrats Andy!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Andy Jones
Thanks everyone. My winning is a direct reflection of my teammates on Team Hybrids and Team Schil Acoustics. I would not have even been in the building without them.

Andy
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy