thumpintruckred
Can't find the old topic, so starting a new one...

Looking for a decent handgun. 9mm or 45 cal? Not sure how big I want, don't wanna spend an arm and leg on ammo cause I will actually be shooting this for fun too.

Springfield? Glock? Sig?
What caliber?
Quote 0 0
jarfunkz
I personally like the 9mm sigs... Bullets are readily available and they shoot wonderfully.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
9mm ammo can be had the cheapest and probably the easiest to find. I like the glock, and as soon as I can find one I will be picking up a glock 19.
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
I carry the Glock 19. Installed a Lone Wolf ported barrel, TRL-1 light, and it had a Lasermax slide spring laser already there when I bought it.

I carry it everywhere I go.

I have two Sig 229 .357s as well. The Glock is simply a better shooting pistol (even stock) to me.
Quote 0 0
Bill Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
9mm ammo can be had the cheapest and probably the easiest to find. I like the glock, and as soon as I can find one I will be picking up a glock 19.
Not anymore. Ammo is still hard to find in any caliber. At least in this area. The only thing most places seem to have is 40. I haven't seen a box of 45 or 9mm in Walmart in over a year and even the local gun shops are still restricting how many and if you can buy any. Most are only selling ammo with the purchase of a gun.
Quote 0 0
dBSteve
I got the .45 cause I wanted a BIG GUN.

My .9mm is more consistant/accurate on a target.

.9mm is lighter, smaller and easier to carry.

Bottom line, buy what you want.
Quote 0 0
thumpintruckred
Are the subcompact models TOO small? Compact?

Im 6 foot and 250, so I'm not a small guy by any means. Just dont want to feel like im shooting a squirt gun...
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I looked at the subcompact glock and I thought it was too small. I think the compact is the right size.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
S&W .40
Quote 0 0
THE-SCRAPER
Quote:
Originally posted by Conclusive:
I carry the Glock 19. Installed a Lone Wolf ported barrel, TRL-1 light, and it had a Lasermax slide spring laser already there when I bought it.

I carry it everywhere I go.

I have two Sig 229 .357s as well. The Glock is simply a better shooting pistol (even stock) to me.
Damn dude you'd be the last person I'd try to carjack!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy