MREZSTREET
They are the spl partners with German Maestro USA
how do the compare to a usa spl sub?
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
I would love to hear new GZ subs. I love my old ones (stamped 1997) I've yet to put a lot of power to um though. Getting ready to. I never hear of anyone running GZ
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
The spl 18 is like 2500 bucks!but they list it as a 10k sub.

[ 05-23-2011, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: MREZSTREET ]
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
DAMN!!! I think its crazy how they can sell mids and tweets for over $1000. I wanna know who can afford it
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Well most of the other stuff xcpt the top end stuff is not out of price range. But with the hybrid mids I truthfully sell it on mid to hight end. @ $300 bucks HAT "entry" line is better than any $500 comp set I have had ears on for 10+ years.
The German Maestro is the old school MB Quarts....and they run biz right....my rockers that like more of a tweet love them. Whwn I gwt some time to realy play with the gz sub I will get 1 and put it to the test and see if a euro spl sub can hand with a us born and bread spl sub. Getting some parts specs they use on subs from Ray I home soon.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
If you get one and test please make a vid and let me know. I would love to see it
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
If I get a test sub I'd get a sub that retailed 300 or less so it was more of a sub ill sell. But I will post vids for sure
Quote 0 0
teamflorida AJ
Quote:
Originally posted by casperskafs:
I would love to hear new GZ subs. I love my old ones (stamped 1997) I've yet to put a lot of power to um though. Getting ready to. I never hear of anyone running GZ
We ran Ground Zero subs and the the 20K amp at SBN in 2010. In a Ford Focus 4dr. Loved them !!!!

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy