170typhoon
Anyone? If so have they been stable running at .5 ohm for a strapped pair?
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Scott i Know at least 2 Street Max competitors who were using 4 of them out strapped @0,5 ohm out of one battery.

As far as i know they stable at even lower impedances depending on box rise...Same thing as AB 1100.1
Quote 0 0
SGK-23
Quote:
Originally posted by thanosdbfan:
depending on box rise...Same thing as AB 1100.1
X2

Ask Santi....he is using four D9XS.....Team Loud is also using four D9XS in their Kadett!
Quote 0 0
dB For Everyone
I'm also using 4 pcs. D9S in Street Max .

Pairs stapped @ 0,5 Ohm .

NO PROBLEMS by now !!!
Quote 0 0
Team DD Belgium - Dieter
Quote:
Originally posted by 170typhoon:
Anyone? If so have they been stable running at .5 ohm for a strapped pair?
You possible have to use an external linking module or switch phase using the HU (if you use an Alpine).
The amps will run more stable this way.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
I forgot to mention.... is anyone doing this on 18v?

Dieter do you mean use an external linking module instead of the strapping capability the amps come with?
Quote 0 0
clkwrkorg36
yes that's what he means
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Like a maxxlink for example?
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Why would I need to use an external module instead of just using the internal amp phase switches?
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
I don't know why,that's th reason i asked also...I guess he is suggesting a module for a clearer and stronger input signal than the one the head unit provides....Afterall if you use too many amps the signal is realy poor...Correct?
Last time i tested a Bridging module in my setup it gained nothing by the way...
Quote 0 0
SGK-23
Quote:
Originally posted by 170typhoon:
Why would I need to use an external module instead of just using the internal amp phase switches?
With an external linkmodule you
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy