MREZSTREET
My SS rep sent a email on sub reviews on the new PPI...any 1 played w/em?
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
pee pee eye.
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
my dist just picked them up too. some items seem too good to be true like the sedona 2000D
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Well I can pull them in with my soundstream orders, but can't find any feed back on the new ppi stuff
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
what I heard on the insider forum is that they are iffy now. Epilson owns them now. Epilson owns PA too and a few others. I think SS too.

Have you used a Rubicon 2500.1?
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Not the 2500 but every SS amp I have sold ran or installed is great and priced good 2.
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Epilson has come lower lined like power acustik/ spl/kove. But the have soundstream 2. Dodge sells neons and vipers. That's a good in my book 4 ppi. They have done well with soundstream.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
it all looks like garbage to me to be honest. The PDX 10k amp is decent. A buddy of mine has one...its basically a baby brother of the XXX 15k which is very much the same as one of the CS amps I believe.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
Rubicon 2500.1 makes real good power for the price but the way they did the boards inside they come apart real easy
Quote 0 0
MREZSTREET
Quote:
Originally posted by Sinister-David:
Rubicon 2500.1 makes real good power for the price but the way they did the boards inside they come apart real easy
Really? Under normal use of spl builds? Lots of shaking??
Quote 0 0
SoundWerx
I love SS. they have a amp line for every app out there.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy