RFVega115
I was doing a 'old post' search and found this very amusing thread link that he started:

Sandpaper Teeth Whitening?

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/38/t/005031.html

I dunno if it was the entire day I was pouring over reading old posts & remembering him, but I literally LOL in tears for a good 3-5 minutes! The thing was is that he was serious! He could never quite get the emoticons right to express (as those who remember him know). Take note of him saying: "might be the Jamican 'wacky weed'".

BTW, also remember the LONG thread about him MIA on the forum when the hurricane struck in Jamica. He did finally respond back....

I have noticed that it has been almost a year that he has not posted.

Just wanted to share.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
yep...
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
I remember that post.

I also remember another one on another forum about polishing a car with like 80 grit sandpaper, and the guy fawked up his car because of it...
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
I never found out how his s/n was pronounced, j(j sound)omo or j(h sound)omo?

Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by Iconoclast:
I remember that post.
And you gave a very good SENSIBLE answer also!
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggys Ghost:
I never found out how his s/n was pronounced, j(j sound)omo or j(h sound)omo?

I remember some others calling him "homo". Maybe that's why he put that girl in his sig?
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
funny he brought that up...but the dentist does actually have a type of sandpaper for teeth whitening & stain removal.

jomo's posts made me laugh.
Quote 0 0
Iconoclast
Quote:
Originally posted by RFVega115:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Iconoclast:
I remember that post.
And you gave a very good SENSIBLE answer also!
ohh, wow... I didn't even notice that... but now that you mention it...
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
I remember Jomo, he vanished from this forum after his country got hit really hard by a hurricaine that knocked out communication and power for a long time.

He's probably high as hell smoking all that Jamacian funk, that's whyy his teeth is so yellow
Quote 0 0
NDMstang65
I remember him, excellent form of entertainment lol.
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by Bassphobia:
He vanished from this forum after his country got hit really hard by a hurricane that knocked out communication and power for a long time.
The hurricane was sometime near the end of 04, I believe. He was gone for a few months & we started that LONG thread about him with well wishes. He finally did respond & stated that he was alright, but some others in the lower part was not.

He was posting for much of 2005, especially this month (Dec). His last post was on New Years Day of this year.

Who knows, maybe he will show back up being the Holidays & all.

I do hope he is alright
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
Quote:
I do hope he is alright
*says the guy that made this thread to poke fun at him*
Quote 0 0
RFVega115
Quote:
Originally posted by deaf tones:
Quote:
quote:
I do hope he is alright
*says the guy that made this thread to poke fun at him*
I am not trying to 'poke fun' in a mean way, just remembering some of the crazy things that kinda made us chuckle, but seemed serious to him. I think it had much to do with him not quite grasping some things that maybe come natural to some of us.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I think it had a lot to do with being jamaican and having an affinity for left-handed cigarettes
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy