splfrek
just wondering if anyone has done a first gen s10 blazer for a street class. looking for some tips.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
its only 37" between the wheel wells and a regular window line height of around 14" I believe so you really dont have a whole lot of room. Mainly limited by the width compared to most other suv's.

Mine peaked at 49 hz but I always though it should have peaked higher. Of course that was also with a dual 18" setup which was well over the window line. Primarily setup for IASCA.

My build was fairly primative and had VERY little testing time. Fitting dual 18s when you only have 37" between wheelwells is tough and the box height choked a lot of airflow overtop of the box.

2 RE HC 18s dual 1.4s
2 Orion 2500d's at 0.7 ohm each
D34 optima bluetop under hood
8 runs of 2/0 to rear
single 2150 rear batt
200 amp Team Shadow Alternator

151.4 IASCA
150.3 dbdrag

If I were to build another one Id stay very small. Probably street A with 2 10s or single 12. Maybe 2 12s but I think thats stretching it and street A is far more suited for this vehicle.

If I wanted to build a street vehicle again to run the the big dogs....using this blazer as my vehicle Id do the following.
Id run:
-(1)odyssey 1750 upfront
-16 runs front to back
-(1) taramps 20.2kw
-(1) shocker neo 12"
Quote 0 0
splfrek
thanx wagon
Quote 0 0
splfrek
anybody else have any info like there peak freq
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
I had a Bravada I built...but it was a newer model so it doesn't really help...
Quote 0 0
splfrek
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
I had a Bravada I built...but it was a newer model so it doesn't really help...
what was your setup specs?I can use all the help i can right now
Quote 0 0
splfrek
here is what it looks like.its getting there
Quote 0 0
splfrek
well i put in a couple of box's this weekend.
the first was a single 12" nightshade with a sundown 3k @1 ohm it did a 146 @ 55hertz
then we did 2 15" trfs(beat to all hell) in a 5 cub box with 3 6" aeros on the sundown 3k @.35ohm
and did a 149.2 @53hertz. not bad at all for a test
Quote 0 0
splfrek
well I managed to get a 152.9 out of it so far with 4 15's and 2 40's woofers up 10" flared ports back
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy