---Navi--- Show full post »
AZ_SS
Last year sleep didn't occur often enough.

Now I'm actually getting some shut eye on a regular basis. (about 4.5 - 5 hrs a night) I work the set job for 40 hrs a week and the side jobs between 18 to 36 hrs a week, depends on the deadline. Since the side work isn't set in stone, I occasionally score an extra 2-3hrs of sleep here and there.

I doubt I will take a heavy course load this semester, I'm enjoying the down time.
Quote 0 0
assman
I have been layed off for 3 weeks so i have been sleeping until 10 everyday.Still have 3-4 more weeks until i go back to work.
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
what's sleep?
Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyKo12:
work is for pu$$ies, take some sick days.
it cost me about $140 CASH to take 1 day off....
Quote 0 0
I took the day off... personal days ftw!
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
My job just called and said they had nothing for me and take tomorrow off....not a good sign, time to cruise the classifieds just incase!
Quote 0 0
TEAM SS RC
I got a sweet job in shipping train parts..
work 5 days a week with sat -sun off and get 45 hours a week in ...if trains keep running ,i keep shipping parts out for them ...

i only get 6 hours a day during the week and like 10 hours on weekends of sleep.
Quote 0 0
SPL Jester
Quote:
Originally posted by ---Navi---:
work more than they sleep?

Tired.............
I know of all people YOU aren't talking.........

Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Dude I put in more overtime in a week than you score regular hours.

Schedule for 84 hours this week and they are taking it easy on me next with only 60 with the possibility of 72

I MIGHT get 40 hours sleep on a good week, not counting naps at work
Quote 0 0
SPL Jester
ha !

hehe
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
I work about 9 hours a day on my day job and when I get home I work another 2-3 hours with my ebay sales but thats only if I don't have any mechanic work lined up, I thought I was gonna have this saturday off and sunday but I am booked as far as mechanic work. Last saturday I worked to 10pm!
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Now that I am back to school, its not as bad. When I was working at the waterpark, it was 8:30-7:30, left the house at 8, got home at 8. Now that I am back to school, I'm leaving the house at 7 and getting home about 4...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy