dtbrown
Just saw results and with exception of the Rex the other competitors had some pretty impressive scores. Wish I could have meet Jordan and Taylor and seen their cars. Except for the rex all scores within tenths, that's awesome. Great job guys. I really have high hopes for Street Stock next year. Who will be the first to break a 152 in a non Crx next year?
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
It can be done but I think a a white yaris will do it first buddy.lolz
Quote 0 0
Lessy
bluewagon wrote:
It can be done but I think a a white yaris will do it first buddy.lolz

Don't you mean blue yaris??
Quote 0 0
dBangers
The Greek guys already did 152.6 in Panda or Marbella. At the EF there were Seat Ibiza and Golf III. In America I think there were 3 CRX's and one Japanese car (do not know the model exactly), but I am not sure about that.
Quote 0 0
tangelo95
I know you can get a Ford explorer to do a 152 on 2k
Quote 0 0
Anton Miller
is there a cone area restriction in street stock?

in testing our outback had a 152.4 iirc but that was night time cool weather (70 deg) at the show it was 90 and sunny just nasty and did a 150.9 only a week into it. i think it could do better if we spent more time.
Quote 0 0
dBangers
No restriction, but you must be able to show normal operation of the rear seats, so it is more of a question how much area can you get behind your rear seats. Or, after you demonstrate the normal operation, you can put the box over the folded seats if you want, that is what I have heared
Quote 0 0
bluewagon
Lessy wrote:
Don't you mean blue yaris??

Actually that is what I meant lessy
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy