atl94552
Anyone has a cool setup for this vehicle? I have one and need ideas on turning my small car audio into a daily groundpounder
Quote 0 0
dr_hypothesis
Yeah I have an 01. Don't seem to see many people with this car. Not big setups anyways. Here's some pics and a vid of my current setup:

Only pic I have of the alt. It's a 320amp Iraggi. Dual alts is also possible. Iraggi has done it on the 3.4. I'm going dual alts later this year.

Youtube vid from a show last month.

Quote 0 0
atl94552
Thanks alot. Can ya give me advice on good wirring and charging system for this type of car. Im goin under 4k watts
Quote 0 0
BigKoast
Awesome lamp!!!
Quote 0 0
dr_hypothesis
Quote:
Originally posted by BigKoast:
Awesome lamp!!!
Lol, thanks man. I get comments on the lamp all the time. I've used it for years.

atl - What are you planning to run exactly? You haven't listed any equipment, just "under 4kw". Gimme some details man.
Quote 0 0
atl94552
Well I have factory alt, run all 4 gauge,(2)treo tsi 12s ported and PA SLP2000D with a JL Cleansweep on factory radio. I am tired of all that I sold da 12'sand PA amp and bought a RD Audio Elite SPL 18 and i am planning to start over but I have no ideas on the best bang 4 buck charging system,wiring,and all other accesories to go towards the car. I am new to car audio butI am trying to be a quick learner.dr_hypothesis I just need a reasonable setup or quotes on a good loud audio system so 2 me who else would know besides the owner of that type vehicle
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy