QUEEN CITY CONCEPTS Show full post »
bignoiz
So can we assume this masterpiece will be at SBN ?
Quote 0 0
QUEEN CITY CONCEPTS
Certified ON THE DASH!!!!No Port Wars here..170+
Quote 0 0
QUEEN CITY CONCEPTS
Most of you are so so predictable, But thanks to the ones who who know the deal. Nobody is picking on anyone, This started as a question and look where I led you...Do't worry about me or my class because i'm not....I know you don't but soon ou will SBN 2007!!!!
Quote 0 0
spluvs2install
where are the build pics???? pics pics pics pics =P
Quote 0 0
Pipo
Quote:
Originally posted by QUEEN CITY CONCEPTS:
Most of you are so so predictable, But thanks to the ones who who know the deal. Nobody is picking on anyone, This started as a question and look where I led you...Do't worry about me or my class because i'm not....I know you don't but soon ou will SBN 2007!!!!
Didn't you call out Team Budweiser??????????

I think you did and that also meant you were going to SS 1-2....good luck you'll needed...
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I sure hope he didnt call us out, if so, scottie, send us 36 batts, I'll get you the credit card info later . JD, we'll need recones...Does anyone know where we can find a sponsor for steel and baltic birch?
Quote 0 0
alrile
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
I sure hope he didnt call us out, if so, scottie, send us 36 batts, I'll get you the credit card info later . JD, we'll need recones...Does anyone know where we can find a sponsor for steel and baltic birch?
I thought you didn't have a competition vechicle.........what do you care?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Quote:
Originally posted by alrile:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
I sure hope he didnt call us out, if so, scottie, send us 36 batts, I'll get you the credit card info later . JD, we'll need recones...Does anyone know where we can find a sponsor for steel and baltic birch?
I thought you didn't have a competition vechicle.........what do you care?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
me = pwnt
Quote 0 0
T-Dogg
Quote:
Originally posted by MOJOMAN:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by T-Dogg:
Good luck on the rebuild dawg, you got your work cut out for you making that thing Street legal.

C ya Spring Break!
T--1st you gotta quit wreckn your car so you can even get to sbn....
Haha, got rid of that "Curse" Accord a long time ago!

Bought my old one back from Emerson, my boy Brian owns my other one now... And he's already hit a damn deer with it!!!

Gonna ride with Devino next year, we gonna trailor the SM 3-4 van down there...
Quote 0 0
TEAM SS RC
Quote:
Originally posted by dB Doc:
Close it before the BS gets too deep.

well i just had too do it ...
Quote 0 0
QUEEN CITY CONCEPTS
36 HA! HA! HA! CREDIT CARD... HA! HA!! WE ROLE CASH!!! MK's!! How many ya need!!!
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
Quote:
Originally posted by T-Dogg:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MOJOMAN:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by T-Dogg:
Good luck on the rebuild dawg, you got your work cut out for you making that thing Street legal.

C ya Spring Break!
T--1st you gotta quit wreckn your car so you can even get to sbn....
Haha, got rid of that "Curse" Accord a long time ago!

Bought my old one back from Emerson, my boy Brian owns my other one now... And he's already hit a damn deer with it!!!

Gonna ride with Devino next year, we gonna trailor the SM 3-4 van down there...
Good...competition
Quote 0 0
Iggster
That is it....you are done.

And just like I said...... You will NEVER have the honor of calling me your teammate!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy