JohnnyKo12 Show full post »
kraven moorehead
She is just perfect congrats mom and dad from Team Stetsom USA!!!
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
congratulations. you have just created a poop factory. not as fun as a playdough fun factory.

(try olive oil for "messy" cleanups the first few weeks)
Quote 0 0
---Navi---
Quote:
Originally posted by 8675309:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's a girl! I'm SUPER excited!!

You are soooooo screwed Johnny!! Just ask Narvels!

I hope my love is doing well, and so is Callie. Take care of my girl, and give her kisses for me.
Johnny she speaks the truth tha litle girl will run all over you, but take my word it's worth every bit of it, you will know what I'm talking about when she gives you that smile from her crib every morning and later on when she climbs up in the recliner with you just to say " I wub you daddy" trust me there is many more moments that will make you melt.

Congrats to both of you, make the most of it for all 3 of you...... Now go change that diaper bitch!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Hahah I just got out of hanging a diaper navi! I told Shannon I was gonna do the next one and she forgot. I just continued to watch cartoons and let it happen!

I'm pretty sure this one is gonna walk all over me. Shannon is gonna have to say no a lot, cuz I don't think I'll be able to.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!
Quote 0 0
TheBigOki
Wow!
Just saw that!
Congratulations to you from me also!
Have fun and enjoy every minute together!

Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Thanks oki!
Quote 0 0
Iggster
When can I come over and meet the lil one?
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
they don't want your giant head scaring the baby...
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
When can I come over and meet the lil one?
whenever u want! Friday night we r going to her uncles house for a party, but that's it pretty much all weekend.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy