dutchy351
I know this has probly been asked before but i searched and found nothing. So im curious as to how you guys would rate these subs? As in which you think would be the better choice for an SPL application. Im thinking of building and Extreme 1 car but im stuck and don't know wether i want the DD 9918 or and Atomic APXX 18"
Quote 0 0
SLAB
this should be a good thread....

i think i would just barely tip to the atomic
Quote 0 0
bluefocuszx4
its a tough one indeed
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
They both have good options on spiders coils, etc. The DD should last longer from my experience, but it is harder to get reconed.
Quote 0 0
stany
Both can go loud ,
all the rest is personal favorite , preferences , and what you feel good with .
So enjoy the nice toys , whatever it is
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
RAMON06
the 9917 or the 9918Z? The 9917 it'll be close with DD edging it out, the Z no questions asked, DD all the way
Quote 0 0
Team H&K
Quote:
Originally posted by RAMON06:
the 9917 or the 9918Z? The 9917 it'll be close with DD edging it out, the Z no questions asked, DD all the way
What about the DD Z and the Shocker Neo? Anyone tried that yet?
Quote 0 0
Matze
The Atomic has the stronger coil, the DD hast the stronger cone... which one's louder depends on the box design!
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
Quote:
Originally posted by Team H&K:
Quote:
quote:
shocker neo is hard to get ahold, harder than the DD. At least people know who to call to get a DD...
Quote 0 0
Team H&K
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Team H&K:
Quote:
quote:
shocker neo is hard to get ahold, harder than the DD. At least people know who to call to get a DD...
Well there may be a new neo to throw in the mix this spring Johnny
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy