Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell Show full post »
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Quote:
Originally posted by astrolade:
Steve that's the problem with the "sport" period. It seems a new crop of newbies pops up every year not realizing what was done in the years past. They don't understand what's really involved and the testing after testing the vets did for years. Nowadays the testing we did is pretty much common knowledge but the new guys have no idea where it came from and get to take advantage of our hard work with no effort on their part.

Gone are the days of waiting for show to see if you got louder. Keep in mind there was a show every weekend in those days. Now all we have to do is throw in the term-lab and test. It's not as fun to me anymore and it seems to be almost a dead sport.

Sorry for the rant and didn't mean to get off topic.
It's sad but true.I also think the Europeans,have the same drive that most North Americans once had.I remember going to a 1x drag event in 99,and it was so many competitors,and spectators,it was like going to a concert.Thats were I met a competitor that really got me into the sport.Cecil Griffin from Chesapeake Virginia.He had a mazda station wagon,with 5 stroker 18's,and 5 Mmats d300hc amplifiers.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
Originally posted by tekk45:
I was thinking about running each half of the 1000.1 at .175. I ran one 500.1 on one G2700 at .175, in street A, which was good for a 154.4. I figure with 5 G2700's I should see a gain. I would love to try it with 5 Batcap 8400's!
Quote 0 0
The Repo Man
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
In NSPL I would be in No Wall 0-24" and No Wall Hardcore 0-24".
Eric....you do know you can run more than one amp to qualify for the 0-24 nw class right?
Yes. I was thinking about running each half of the 1000.1 at .175. I ran one 500.1 on one G2700 at .175, in street A, which was good for a 154.4. I figure with 5 G2700's I should see a gain. I would love to try it with 5 Batcap 8400's!
Your going to be the guy to beat if you put together a pure NSPL setup for 0-24.

Much respect Neo Eric.
Quote 0 0
tekk45
Quote:
Originally posted by The Repo Man:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell:
Quote:
quote:
In NSPL I would be in No Wall 0-24" and No Wall Hardcore 0-24".
Eric....you do know you can run more than one amp to qualify for the 0-24 nw class right?
Yes. I was thinking about running each half of the 1000.1 at .175. I ran one 500.1 on one G2700 at .175, in street A, which was good for a 154.4. I figure with 5 G2700's I should see a gain. I would love to try it with 5 Batcap 8400's!
Your going to be the guy to beat if you put together a pure NSPL setup for 0-24.

Much respect Neo Eric.
Thank you and right back at ya. I like the NW and HCNW format. I still have a lot to learn and do. Hopefully some of the other competitors can learn from, and eventually surpass me so I can in turn learn from them. I just need to be able to find some shows! How many points do I need for finals and what do I have to do to set a record? MR.Sears you PM box is FULL!
Quote 0 0
CookieMonster
Quote:
Thank you and right back at ya. I like the NW and HCNW format. I still have a lot to learn and do. Hopefully some of the other competitors can learn from, and eventually surpass me so I can in turn learn from them. I just need to be able to find some shows! How many points do I need for finals and what do I have to do to set a record? MR.Sears you PM box is FULL!
Usually you need 50 points. Last year though, you just needed a current membership and to have competed at a show during the current season. (Kinda the norm these days for orgs with the low competitors turnouts going on)
To set a record, you need a current membership and it has to be at a 3x event.
Quote 0 0
Quote:
MR.Sears you PM box is FULL!
Empty now Eric
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy