bluewagon
So... Mo Sab from IASCA made an interesting poll recently. Essentially giving away the location of this years finals. It's going to be in either Alabama or Arkansas. (and by "Finals" I mean everyone... they're trying for a unified finals)

Here's what he had to say about the venues:

"Our first priority is to have the Finals at a venue that's worthy of Finals.

Our second priority is to keep the expenses down; in doing so, we can then offer more value to the competitors attending.

Our third priority was a location that's fair for all four orgs... on "neutral" ground so to speak, where members from every org have the same, if not very close to the same, distance to get to the event.

So here' the deal; the two locations are the Convention Centers in Jonesboro, AR and Huntsville, AL."

Let's see how long it takes before this thread gets deleted.
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Whoooooa. I will be there. I just dont know if I will have the funds I will bring the big red beast but if not I will be there to spectate
Quote 0 0
Gary F.
Huntsville it is!!
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
looks like no comps again this yr for me,if all the orgs are going that way,down south,hope it turns out good with this decision,maybe all the newbs will keep spl alive,
Quote 0 0
rbdbdrag
I-65 S
8 hrs 52 mins / 551.66 miles View Elevation Est. Fuel Cost
Calculate
Est. Reimbursement
$311.69

I-75 S
9 hrs 36 mins / 584.19 miles
Quote 0 0
Iceman91
Not sure why they are doing this. To me they should do 3 satellite locations (west coast, midwest, & east coast).
Quote 0 0
170typhoon
Will there be any sat locations this year?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy