Why would there be balls on a chin? Lol
Quote 0 0
Boogie Woogie
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
That chin would be a fat teabag
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Hey johnny, if you jailbreak your iphone, you can download an app that will block phone calls and texts. The GREAT part of this, you can set it for certain times. So you can set it up so deafy cant text/call you between 9pm and 6am ect
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Those would be the hours they usually come lol
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
wait what? what exactly did deafy do again?

me thinks johnnyko done got all hypersensitive and converted this party story from a 2 to a 10.

just curious - how were you able to call and text me back if I allegedly "broke" your phone or blocked your network? post a screen shot of the confirmation email apple sends you for the work authorization order you sign anytime you get a replacement phone or this whole thread is a fib...
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by deaf tones:
wait what? what exactly did deafy do again?

me thinks johnnyko done got all hypersensitive and converted this party story from a 2 to a 10.

just curious - how were you able to call and text me back if I allegedly "broke" your phone or blocked your network? post a screen shot of the confirmation email apple sends you for the work authorization order you sign anytime you get a replacement phone or this whole thread is a fib...
Not hypersensitive, it's all good, got a new phone and it's over.

Maybe it wasn't your fault and it just broke, if that wasn't I'm sorry I thought it was you. Probably wasn't even on purpose if it was you, I would get blank messages from you with nothing sent in them, I'm thinking that is just some random fluke coming along with 1 or 2 texts from you and it was a problem between carriers.

I was able to call and text you back because my phone would turn on every few hours after doing a system restore and sitting. Then the phone would work for a few minutes and I would get a couple dozen texts still coming in from days before and then it would overload and shut down again.

Guy at the apple store said I had no water damage, no evidence of dropping or misuse, and him and the tech I talked to on the phone said they have heard of this happening before.
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Nah
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
inbawks foowl
Quote 0 0
deaf tones