deaf tones
shame on you for letting this place sit in ruin. it is your responsibility to rebuild.
Quote 0 0
8675309
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
If you build it...they will get drunk and piss on it
Quote 0 0
JordyO
<-- did not have a thread addressed to his Attn
Quote 0 0
tprj82
your still new
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by deaf tones:
shame on you for letting this place sit in ruin. it is your responsibility to rebuild.
economy's bad, no money for bricks
Quote 0 0
8675309
Did you check the Canadian tpot, eh?
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
We should send a letter to Obama, TPOT needs some bailout money...
Quote 0 0
8675309
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
We should send a letter to Obama, TPOT needs some bailout money...
bwahahahaha!!! x2!
Quote 0 0
tommyk90
Quote:
Originally posted by BallzDeep:
If you build it...they will get drunk and piss on it
Is this some sort of subliminal message about new orleans?

Quote 0 0
8675309
^^^That's Racist!
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
This is clearly tempes fault!

Quote 0 0
8675309
I KNEW IT! :shakes fist:
Quote 0 0
BallzDeep
Quote:
Originally posted by tommyk90:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BallzDeep:
If you build it...they will get drunk and piss on it
Is this some sort of subliminal message about new orleans?

Yes...God hates New Orleans
Quote 0 0
deaf tones
sometimes you have to flush twice to get all the shiit out.

/navi
//reported
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy