Kevin Lutchmansingh
i Have an old school Audio Art 50HC, does anyone know what kind of wattage this thing puts out?? i was running 2 dual vc memphis pr 10's but the amp fried the voice coils at a 1ohm mono load, i am now using 1 memphis pr 10 dvc at 2ohm mono, and the coils are burning up in this subwoofer, and the sub is less than a week old, the fuse currently it it is a 50amp fuse, and i am using an power acoustic electronic cross over, can anyone help me on true wattage, thank you
Quote 0 0
jarfunkz
400@ 12, probably 500ish at 14.4. One ohm I believe. That was basically an hcca225.
Quote 0 0
Kevin Lutchmansingh
that is what i was told, 500 wrms @ 1ohm, but i bought those two memphis pr10's with the memphis vented box, memphis claims they are 250wrms per driver and i fried the coils, with the gains turned all the way down on the single 10 you can smell the voice coils, i had an edesign audio 3.6 6.75" subwoofer on it about 2 months ago, and it took about a month to fry the elemental design sub, but these memphis's are junk, ddaudio is supposed to be coming out with a 6.5" sub soon, that will be my next sub of choice, my voltage at idle is about 14.6, and drops to a constant 14.2 when the stereo is on
Quote 0 0
Kevin Lutchmansingh
i really like the amp, i have had it for well over 5 years and i have used it here and there and it has never let me down, i wish it had a built in crossover, and a subsonic filter, but other than that its a great amp,what is it worth these days???? btw its a white 50hc if that makes any difference
Quote 0 0
So_Lo_Saturn
I think it will do 1,100 watts @ 1 ohm mono. I had a friend who had one & I had a Autotek HC250MXi. We used to debate on which amp was more powerful. They are good amps clean sound.
Quote 0 0
pimpin at my house
the hc100 did 1,100rms...
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Quote:
Originally posted by So_Lo_Saturn:
I think it will do 1,100 watts @ 1 ohm mono. I had a friend who had one & I had a Autotek HC250MXi. We used to debate on which amp was more powerful. They are good amps clean sound.
Not with a 50 amp fuse it won't lol
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy