spl is my game Show full post »
BigDave
Quote:
Originally posted by jarfunkz:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wanna-B-Basshead:
should be an easy sale if his price is right...
I wouldn't want a vehicle that has a history of cry babies trying to get a win because they weren't within a db of another...
Why is the nobody talking ish?
Quote 0 0
spl is my game
Lol! Will was always a stand up guy willing to lend a hand and Spanked people with that van.... It would be wise to buy it and save your money than paying to rebuild over and over again to get that loud!
Quote 0 0
The WooferWagon
Jarfunk or dave which is the bigger nobody....

O wait that would be me....lol
Quote 0 0
BigDave
Funny how brave people are behind a computer but always kissed a$$ in person.
Quote 0 0
The WooferWagon
lol....no way can that be directed to me...i have maybe meet you once in my life. And even then i dont think i meet you i think it was willy i had meet. o btw this thread has been officially hijacked i guess. How I miss these forums. You know i think this is something for supa dave....lmao
Just for the record if i ever did see you again trust me i wouldn't kiss your a$$. I would just keep walking.
Quote 0 0
BigDave
No it was me you met, and yes you kissed my a$$ and I promise you, if we met again, it would be the same story. You and the iowa "clan" are well known for telling a different story on the computer that what you do in person. If you did see me again, you would probably try to blow me, like you did willy a few years ago. Nice try computer hard a$$.
Quote 0 0
astrolade
Ibtl... Dayam Dave
Quote 0 0
The WooferWagon
Funny how he thinks this is al....maybe he knows its not al??? He has to know by my link below...i told al his rflwagon handle was to similar to mine. Way back when...even then people would always get us confused. The whole blow willy thing totally makes me think he thinks im al. Cause i dont see how me meeting willy turned into me blowing him. Remember I was the guy who bitched about his IA amps. Why would I do that then blow him. And please dont group me with al and rick cause i would agree on the whole different story deal when on the net and in person. And Im not trying to be a hard a$$. Hence the keep walking part and didnt make a tuff guy comment there. You stuck up for willy so i was sticking up for jarfunk. But if thats how you feel. Im just wondering who looks like the bigger keyboard commander here.....

p.s. I always wondered why me and you always get into these bitch fests.
Quote 0 0
BigDave
Me too, and I know your not Al, Dean.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy