Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
mi sister
Quote 0 0
assman
Quote:
Originally posted by Wanna-B-Basshead:
what was the name of that Mythical thing? haha
its a character from a computer game called Age of Conan.
Quote 0 0
jarfunkz
Quote:
Originally posted by assman:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wanna-B-Basshead:
what was the name of that Mythical thing? haha
its a character from a computer game called Age of Conan.
That was a good game. Too bad it had an early endgame. Graphics were great, gameplay was good, weren't hard on people who hacked.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
looks good buddy...im gettin my sleeve done within the next month or so. My artist is booked straight through february so its just a matter of how badly I have to bribe him into doing after hours work for me. Its gunna be pricey :S

Heres a pic of my artwork...its pretty ridiculous in person. Its the type of thing where the longer you look at it the more faces and whatnot you notice inside there

Any pics of your back after its all healed?
Quote 0 0
assman
Thanks Dustin,cant wait to see yours started.

Here is a pic of mine after 3 weeks,i still might work on getting a full back piece,when the money is available.

Quote 0 0
Wanna-B-Basshead
Quote:
Originally posted by Wagonized:
looks good buddy...im gettin my sleeve done within the next month or so. My artist is booked straight through february so its just a matter of how badly I have to bribe him into doing after hours work for me. Its gunna be pricey :S

Heres a pic of my artwork...its pretty ridiculous in person. Its the type of thing where the longer you look at it the more faces and whatnot you notice inside there

Any pics of your back after its all healed?
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Looks Good! Randy who did it??? Bet that was a real thriller when she was tatting on your back bone......0UCH!!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy