1LOUDSUV Show full post »
john-hone
your not allowed johnny. your wife wont let you.
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
How's everyone doing? Johnny, d3eafy? Everyone else?

Johnny you don't want it... Lol it's to much money :/ My street car my whole setup costed what just my turbo kit costed me, it was probably cheaper to do street setup. I just do it to promote the busines so it's a nice write off lol
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
Here's a video before I gutted the car and added 10lbs more of boost and the auto transmission.

Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by john-hone:
your not allowed johnny. your wife wont let you.
She says I can do whatever I want as long as I use the money I get from the vette and it has a back seat for kids!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Everyone is still disappeared!
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
I'm invisible!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
I'm invincible!
feex
Quote 0 0
1LOUDSUV
New tow vehicle for the Mach
now I can tow a ford with a ford :/

Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote 0 0
AudioStylz722
I've seen this Mustang once before on Youtube. Sweet ride no doubt!

What's it run in the 1/4?

This is my fun truck. Pretty much my weekender or strip truck when I have the money.

Full exhaust, posi rearend with 3.92 gears, superchips programmer. Not much more I can do with this current engine sadly. If I ever fell into $30k just to spend I'd pull out the 4.7L sell it and drop in a 6.1 Hemi out of a SRT-8 Challenger and do a whole list of other mods.

This video is with 3.55 gears and open rear diff. It was also the 1st run without the superchips programmer. 2nd run with the programmer ran a 15.304 @ 87.25.

It's a blast to drive, not too fast really but for it being mostly stock I can't complain.
Quote 0 0
T76mach
AudioStylz722 wrote:

It's a blast to drive, not too fast really but for it being mostly stock I can't complain.

Nice truck!
30k and that would just get you started :/ you upgrade one thing and everything else has to follow its an expensive hobby but boy is it fun I remember I used to complain about $2,000-3000 for subs and amp in dbdrag lol I spent that on just tuning it last year, why I decided to tune out of my shop now.

I threw it for the first time on the dyno with my own tune about 3 months back and did VERY well, car drives better then ever. I get to tweak everything to my liking.

btw heres a vid of it.

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy