Double D Show full post »
Kicker700
Work well for BassRace as well.. They drop low and have tons of control and output. Power handling is good as well.. Nice big coil.
Quote 0 0
odog
atomic apxx
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
BTLs.
Quote 0 0
reaper68
The tc's would wreck stuff, although you have team RF's which is pretty much a tweaked 4hp motor from what I understand. The tc 4hp with the eclipse style quick change mount are a good deal. You end up with a sub with 54+ xsus and dam close to enough motor to pull it tight.
Quote 0 0
windowtinter
how bout the orion hcca's but maybe not enough suspension but its a strong 4" copper coil that takes a beating.other wise lvl5 DC with some extra spiders.I just did a SD8k on 2 lvl4xl's with 4 stiff had a bad clip(blew out tinsel lead) then reconed to 6 stiff and all is well
Quote 0 0
Mr. Slate
Orion............no not in the same class as the others mentioned above.
Quote 0 0
bdunn23
crossfire xs spl's and their is a new version of thos coming out as well that are even better
Quote 0 0
Double D
Where I work we carry memphis, I tried the new mojos and lost 1.2
Quote 0 0
2000LaDe
Pyle Blue
Quote 0 0
warlord
mtx 9500, dd audio 9515, atomic apx15, re audio, fi audio btl, cactus sounds, mmats juggernaut 15, dc audio, kicker L7, JL audio13w7 and much more
Quote 0 0
Reagan
Hey SPL Fanatics, how you guys doing, It's Reagan here from South Africa, this talk about DD's sound like a mind blowing sub woofers, can this sub be used for daily use, would it perform with a red top 815 Optima battry?
Quote 0 0
Manny
Quote:
Originally posted by HHR_Ed_T3guy:
I dont know what the baddest 15s are, but I do know what the goodest is.
The GOODEST Ed?!?
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
goodest > gooder > good
Quote 0 0
HHR_Ed_T3guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rusty...WCA:
goodest > gooder > good
You explain this very goodly, much gooder than me.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
Cactus Sounds!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy