bass-ically bad
Does anyone know where to buy baltic birch plywood in maryland?
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Ritchie Lumber Glem Burnie MD. Be prepared to empty your bank account....hahahahha you can get the standard birch ply at home depot but is like 7 ply the baltic is 11 ply and twice as much $$$
Chris is that you??????
Quote 0 0
bass-ically bad
Yes, It's me. I have been so busy i haven't been able to make it to any show.I plan on rebuilding the enclosure.I want to use baltic birch, i used it on my old box and it was very exspensive but i ordered it online and had it delivered which i will never do again.
Quote 0 0
bass-ically bad
How are the new amps treating you?I wish i would have waited and gone with stetsom amp instead of the hifonics.If i can get rid of it i would love to go with a 14k and recone my 18's using the composite cones.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
have you guys seen the 13 ply?

Thats what I'm using on my next build
Quote 0 0
bass-ically bad
I have used 13 ply before it was great but i paid 65 dollars for a 5 x 5 sheet.
Quote 0 0
bass-ically bad
I just found a great place to purchase 13 ply baltic birch 4 x 8 sheets. http://www.shop.eastcoastplywood.com/
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Chris I love the new amps, unfortunately can only use one for music as one on each sub makes to much power and the subs go......smokey smokey!!! But they will take two for burp, did a 161.8 USACI last month with two amps!!!I dont have your # Chris please pm me and I will keep you informed on team outings!. We missed having you at the last few shows. Thought you moved!!!!!hahahaha. If you need some help on the next box build I wouldnt mind helping you do the work, I have a wood shop here at the house and know we can make that buggie of yours louder!!!
Quote 0 0
murilo
I was quoted $700 for a 12x12 sheet, haha
Quote 0 0
bass-ically bad
wow, $700. i paid $250 for 4) 4 x 8 3/4" 13 ply. i just got delivered today. shipping included.
Quote 0 0
vicsammy
Hi guys. Can anyone please advise if I should order from that company (http://www.shop.eastcoastplywood.com/). Is it a real deal that they sell? Or another Chineese Baltic Birch wanna be. I see that they have BBB and price is very good. lowest I could find was 86 per sheet for 5x5 and they sell it for a lot less. As for BASS-ICALLY-BAD how did it work out for you? can you please share?

Thank you and I would appreciate any feedback
Quote 0 0
Old/School
http://www.hardwoodsincorporated.com/plywood.aspx
Quote 0 0
tekk45
The Home Depot by me has 3/4" Baltic Birch ply for 45.00 for a 4'x8' sheet. Maybe check your local store?
Quote 0 0
vicsammy
Thank you for PM Basically Bad. Well I went to HD as suggested in search of Baltic Birch Plywood only to find out that a 4x8 sheet is 65 dollars and it's a Chinese birch with poplar or pine core. I bought 2 Sheets to try, but had to return it back, just not what I need. So eastcoastplywood was my second choice. Beware that images on the website look awful compared to what I saw inside their warehouse, which happens to be only 20 minutes from my home. They do specialize in Baltic Birch only and this stuff is amazing. 5 sheets later and half the price I am a happy camper. Thank you basically-bad for your reference will definitely keep that spot on my speed dial.
Quote 0 0
bass-ically bad
I'm happy you had the same experience that I had.I'm glad i could help another member out.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy