john-hone
does the judge have the right to ban someone from his shows even though the person being ban has not broken any rules of the db drag assotation? the person or persons are being ban for personal reasons that have nothing to do with competing. im sure i will be ban for posting this but the bs is getting old.
Quote 0 0
18inchjeepin
stirring the pot?
Quote 0 0
john-hone
no, i just want an answer. this kind of crap is one of a few reasons i dont want to compete.
Quote 0 0
Master Yoda
I would hate to think that some judge would ban some one just for the hell of it! I can say that I have no idea what's going on up there in ohio but we have had problems with people in the past that would talk trash to other competitors and tell them there setup was crappy and that they didn't know anything and should come back when they got a better system! And that was from our local judge at the time. Since then we have gotten a new judge and try to promote a better place for compeitors new and old. I hope it all works out I hate to see people leave the sport new or old! Good luck!
Quote 0 0
john-hone
it is nothing like that. the shows are done well. but its personal issues that have nothing to even do with db drag but yet a person or persons get ban just because a judge has a personal grudge? thats not very profesional and just makes db drag look bad.
Quote 0 0
sensai
hrm........
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
I think if your raggin on other people systems expecially new competitors and its not a joke then your ass should be banned. Personal issues I would say it depends on how personal. Screwed the guys daughter or wife for example I can understand. I don't have a clue waz going on but just throwin my opinion out there
Quote 0 0
Iggster
Why should someone be banned for something they did outside of the show? What if this guy has been around for a few years and was actually a good guy....what was done behind closed doors that wasn't violent or a crime?
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
Why should someone be banned for something they did outside of the show? What if this guy has been around for a few years and was actually a good guy....what was done behind closed doors that wasn't violent or a crime?
That actually makes sense, but sometimes people like to do things that doesn't make sense. I would like to see where in the rule book it says you can ban someone for something that HAPPENED OUTSIDE of the dbdrag/bassrace that was a PERSONAL issue.

Quote 0 0
john-hone
we all have certain people we do not like or dont want to be around. but a decent person will just avoid them as much as possible and stay profesional for the sake of the company he or she represents. i have people at shows i do not like. but it is put aside so not to cause drama or problems. you know? the grown up thing to do. as of now until this issue is confronted and put to rest i will not be going to a db drag show in my area if possible. i do have companys i have to represent so i may need to go. but i will be a grown up and profesional about it.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
That's like that dude Jason or what eer his name was I for one would ban his ass if I was a judge but he was a child preditor and should be banned in my opinion
Quote 0 0
john-hone
Quote:
Originally posted by kraven moorehead:
That's like that dude Jason or what eer his name was I for one would ban his ass if I was a judge but he was a child preditor and should be banned in my opinion
agreed. not even close to the same situation though.
Quote 0 0
Loudcav
the reason is quite stupid really it was between two concenting adults and someone got there feelings hurt
Quote 0 0
jimmyrat
Starting to look like the way they are going to deal with your quetion is to ignore it.
Wish you well with this
Quote 0 0
john-hone
i guess since no answer is given then it is safe to say that it is ok to do this. very disapointing. i have heard that this judge is going to retire after this year anyways. then maybe the people he has ban can come to a show again. its to bad. good show promoter. poor judgement on bringing personal life into his position though. 0 respect for him now.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy