PeteS Show full post »
PeteS

Quote 0 0
PeteS
Guess I'll post up some pics since this place is dead these days. After driving this van for more then a year I figured it was time to hook up the charging system and add some grounds.

1200 amps worth of circuit break shouldn't create much current loss with 700 amps worth of fuse off the alternators. I'm kind of picking on my daily driver.......that many runs of wire and enough AH in the back to pound on for days on end I want to make sure nothing happens. This van also has a history of fires

These were taken off my old astro van and were worth a good bit of spl.....lets see if they still have what it takes.

Seeing how this is still my daily driver after so long decided to add some sound up front that was worth listening to.......the new door(haven't finished the 2nd yet) sounds amazing and plays loud and clear. I like my mid bass and these drivers did the trick, with some more power I'm sure they would have no problem doing some bass race.....might be enough for 129.9 class...at least once or twice.

Quote 0 0
sensai
Looking good man I cant wait to see it in Taylor, you and the team are going to be in Taylor correct ?
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Quote:
Originally posted by sensai:
Looking good man I cant wait to see it in Taylor, you and the team are going to be in Taylor correct ?
Yep should be like 12-13 of our guys there unless something comes up.
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Originally posted by PeteS:
Quote:
quote:
holy chit! All competing ?
Quote 0 0
PeteS
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Yep the head count that has already paid for there rooms is at 9 and we have a few more waiting to see if they have the money to make it.....all plan to compete.
Quote 0 0
sensai
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Quote:
quote:
Yep the head count that has already paid for there rooms is at 9 and we have a few more waiting to see if they have the money to make it.....all plan to compete.
That's great Pete, I didn't know you guys had that many members. PM me your phone number as i lost it, I'm going to get there early to mark off some space and if you like I can do da same for you so all your guys can be next to each other.
Quote 0 0
sensai
BTW, tell them to say out mah class, especially bassrace

Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy