bumpincrx
Anyone done testing with both the NSB 90 and the 2150? Just wondering if one is slightly better than the other?
Quote 0 0
SPL2000
i havent personally but several people i know and trust claim the nsb is much better.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
ive never seen or heard any actual results but the general consensus is that the nsb90 is stronger. who knows by how much though.

the 2150 is still a very good battery though
Quote 0 0
bumpincrx
Thanks for the reply's. I'll get an NSB for testing.How about the cactus sound battery? I've heard good things about it.
Quote 0 0
Team H&K
Quote:
Originally posted by bumpincrx:
Anyone done testing with both the NSB 90 and the 2150? Just wondering if one is slightly better than the other?
I have done test on my own vehicle with both of these and alot of other batteries. I gained .5-.7 consistantly with the NSB90 over the 2150. That was my own personal experience, if you have questions on any other tests I may have feel free to email me at questions@splcell.com
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
It will vary from application to application, I have seen certain battery types gain in one car, and not another. It depends on your amps, your wiring, current draw, impedance, all kinds of things...
Quote 0 0
teamflorida AJ
Haven't tried the nsb. I love my pc 2150!! couldn't get nsb, but got the 2150 for $218.00 local. distributor couldn't get nsb to send him any, and there the largest distributor in N.Florida and S. Georgia!that's my 2 cents, thanks!
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Quote:
Originally posted by Team H&K:
Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bumpincrx:
I have done test on my own vehicle with both of these and alot of other batteries. I gained .5-.7 consistantly with the NSB90 over the 2150. That was my own personal experience, if you have questions on any other tests I may have feel free to email me at questions@splcell.com
wow!!

finally someone releases their results.

thanks
Quote 0 0
BigDave
My NSB-90 brand new did the same exact score that my 1 1/2 year old 2150 did. The 2150 was also alot more consistent in my vehicle. Every time I burped I was losing .2-.4.
Quote 0 0
Team H&K
Quote:
Originally posted by BigDave:
My NSB-90 brand new did the same exact score that my 1 1/2 year old 2150 did. The 2150 was also alot more consistent in my vehicle. Every time I burped I was losing .2-.4.
All depends on amps, wires and alot of different factors for everyones installs, you cant expect the same in every vehicle, just doesnt happen! Sucks but its the truth
Quote 0 0
Conclusive
My Street B car did the exact same score with both batteries. The 2150 has much larger terminals and is designed for auto use. The NSB took a beating on it's plastic case during the four months it was in the car.
Quote 0 0
Rusty...WCA
in anas rex it had a 9 month old 2150, we put a new nsb in and gained .2 then later that year we put a new 2150 in and gained .2 so to us they were the same just only got back to the same spot by putting a new battery in each time
Quote 0 0
shaven99ranger
In my street B vehicles.....I got the same exact score out of a 2150, an NSB90, AND an Optima group 31 blue top.

Nobody believes me when I say it, but for me at least....an Optima group 31 held its own against all the rest and I love mine.
Quote 0 0
Chmielewski
hmmm..... strange. I
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy