Sorin-Andrei
Hi,

I purchased my TL brand new through DbDragRacing Australia last year. Since that time it has been working wonderfully and i have not had any issues using it at home for testing. When i went to plug it into my laptop in the usual manner the other day, i noticed that the Green LED did not come on. The Red LED does come on, but the Green "STATUS" LED is not coming on. Upon trying to run the Termlab software i i got this error:

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/12/t/000360.html

Followed the instructions suggested here:

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=000026

Including removing and reinstalling instacal and TL software, bought a new USB cable and even uninstalled/reinstalled my USB ports. It would seem that the interface box has stopped working for some reason, which brings me to my main point:

How should i be making a warranty claim? I don't think 12 months has elapsed since i purchased it, however i understand that DBDR Australia has changed owners in the last few months - should i be sending it back to the US or sending it to the new owner of DBDRA for a warranty claim?
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
When you plug in the interface box does the computer tell you something like, "USB device not recognized."?

Does your computer "beep" when you plug the box in or out?
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Team SS - Sorin
No it doesn't. Basically i plug in the box and nothing happens. Tried it on both my laptop and my desktop PC - same scenario.
Quote 0 0
Sorin-Andrei
Sorry, that was on my old account. I am hoping to get this resolved soon - can you please advise what needs to be done to have this rectified?
Quote 0 0
Wayne Harris
Please email me the serial number on the bottom of your white interface box. wharris@termpro.com
Keep it Loud! Make me Proud!
[1396a0]
Quote 0 0
Sorin-Andrei
HI Wayne,

After international shipping the interface box to you for warranty repairs afew weeks ago, i am still waiting to hear an update on the multiple emails i've sent requesting some form of contact but with no response.

I need to have the meter back asap to continue testing with my SPL car - please email me a response.

Sorin
Quote 0 0
Sorin-Andrei
A response would be much appreciated - have been waiting almost a month now, and must say this doesn't bode well for people buying BRAND NEW termlabs to get this sort of service (or lack of).
Quote 0 0
Sorin-Andrei
Hello? Have sent another email today - some form of response would be great.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy