casperskafs
Just curious who has HO alts for their civics and where you got um. Did you gain? Since cars can run now I gotta look into a better alt
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Hmmm
Quote 0 0
mhart
I have a 220 amp with adj. voltage from Mechman, I might've gained some, not really sure. The only problem i have is my civic idles under 700rpm and the alt doesn't turn on until 750 or something, but since we can rev to 2k it's fine and i have it at 14.8 volts.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Quote:
Originally posted by mhart:
I have a 220 amp with adj. voltage from Mechman, I might've gained some, not really sure. The only problem i have is my civic idles under 700rpm and the alt doesn't turn on until 750 or something, but since we can rev to 2k it's fine and i have it at 14.8 volts.
Thanks for the reply!! Do you member what Mechman charged you? Them and singer are the 2 alts I'm lookin at
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
i thought some of the crx guys had a trick to get the alt to kick on at the lower rpms. maybe check with the USACi guys, since they have always been allowed to run the car.
Quote 0 0
shocked mustang
Quote:
Originally posted by D-Bass:
i thought some of the crx guys had a trick to get the alt to kick on at the lower rpms. maybe check with the USACi guys, since they have always been allowed to run the car.
The only trick I need to do is give it a small load at idle like flash the light or turn on the blower for a second then it will charge
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
i thought it was something like that.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Never thought about turning on the blower. I'll hafta member that
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy