Exile son of Exodus
what is the best amp between stetsom, soundigital and sundown? I've seen the specifications on all 3 and the videos but nothing from a neutral party. 1) which has the best price? 2) which has the cleaner power 12v - 14v? 3) which is the most efficient at delivering power and has the lowest requirements? I have an idea which one I want but I don't want to spend $$ and find out later I could have done better.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
Id comment on this but you want it from a neutral party .......I think I may have a biased opinion!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Pulse Car Audio
ive seen some pretty loud systems using all three amplifiers. personally i've not been too impressed by either brand you listed...but thats just my opinion... as far as numbers, i've seen all three post good numbers, however, for clean power... i've not seen either "sound" great. then again... at 150+dB i dont think that sound quality was the top reason they chose those amplifiers. Some of the loudest cars in the world use these amplifiers.

its kinda like saying what is better, ford,chevy or dodge...

that's just an opinion and not the law. I would suggest for you to check out all three in a few different vehicles and make your choice based on that.. not what others are saying.
Quote 0 0
bassjunkie
Quote:
Originally posted by Pulse Car Audio:
ive seen some pretty loud systems using all three amplifiers. personally i've not been too impressed by either brand you listed...but thats just my opinion... as far as numbers, i've seen all three post good numbers, however, for clean power... i've not seen either "sound" great. then again... at 150+dB i dont think that sound quality was the top reason they chose those amplifiers. Some of the loudest cars in the world use these amplifiers.

its kinda like saying what is better, ford,chevy or dodge...

that's just an opinion and not the law. I would suggest for you to check out all three in a few different vehicles and make your choice based on that.. not what others are saying.
It's not thaat hard cause dodge is the best....ha ha ha
Quote 0 0
loud tercell
For the money and power and a good daily or comp amp i would also look into AmericanBass.
Quote 0 0
Wagonized
Quote:
Originally posted by Exile son of Exodus:
what is the best amp between stetsom, soundigital and sundown? I've seen the specifications on all 3 and the videos but nothing from a neutral party. 1) which has the best price? 2) which has the cleaner power 12v - 14v? 3) which is the most efficient at delivering power and has the lowest requirements? I have an idea which one I want but I don't want to spend $$ and find out later I could have done better.
what power level or price range are you going for to begin with?

If you're looking for lower power levels you can add a few more brands into the mix.
Quote 0 0
Exile son of Exodus
As far as price I was thinking $1,200 - $2,000. I was wanting high output low power consumption. Something like the amps I see here.
Quote 0 0
Sinister-David
i run soundigital my self and have had no problems with them and got to love the warranty
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy