bduf
Wondering what is the best sub for spl use. Will be putting 5,000-10,000 watts to each sub for burps. This will be a walled vehicle.
Quote 0 0
casperskafs
Digital designs
Atomic
Soundstream
Ground Zero
Quote 0 0
Gavin
DC Audio
Cactus MK1's
Atomic Apx or xx

I ran them all, All give great CS,well known in the drag arena and held WR's. can't ask for more then that.

I'm SURE others will chime in.
Quote 0 0
sundownz
There is alot to that question -- the box size, frequency, etc are going to effect what woofer is going to work for you the best.
Quote 0 0
bduf
Box is 11.5-12 cubic feet net, tuning will be upper 60's to lower 70's hz range. Have over 500 cubic inches of port area if needed. Looking at 2 18's. This will be in a 2000 Dodge Dakota ext cab. Will be 5,000 watts per sub and later will go to 10,000 watts per sub. This will be for burps only.
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
T3 FTW
Quote 0 0
AudioAnonymous
"The best" is only limited to personal knowledge, preference and/or opinion. What I would do is e-mail some companies and do some research and find what you think is best to fit your budget.
Quote 0 0
Neill Barber
Funky Pup..

/thread

NeillBarber
Quote 0 0
Nemanja
i would take this one:

Builders: Newport News Shipbuilding Co.; General Dynamics Electric Boat Division.
Power Plant: One nuclear reactor, one shaft
Length: 362 feet
Beam: 33 feet
Displacement: Approx. 7,147 tons (7185 metric tons) submerged
Speed: 25+ knots
Crew: 13 Officers, 121 Enlisted
Armament: 12 VLS tubes, four 21-inch torpedo tubes; MK-48 ADCAP torpedoes, Tomahawk cruise missiles, mines.

[img]http://s3.postimage.org/sa9l8vus/1111111111.jpg" class="bbc_img" rel="lightbox[1298824929]">[/IMG]
Quote 0 0
louisvilleboy
Quote:
Originally posted by Nemanja:
i would take this one:

Builders: Newport News Shipbuilding Co.; General Dynamics Electric Boat Division.
Power Plant: One nuclear reactor, one shaft
Length: 362 feet
Beam: 33 feet
Displacement: Approx. 7,147 tons (7185 metric tons) submerged
Speed: 25+ knots
Crew: 13 Officers, 121 Enlisted
Armament: 12 VLS tubes, four 21-inch torpedo tubes; MK-48 ADCAP torpedoes, Tomahawk cruise missiles, mines.

[img]http://s3.postimage.org/sa9l8vus/1111111111.jpg" class="bbc_img" rel="lightbox[1298824930]">[/IMG]
Good one LOL!
Quote 0 0
ryan...
Quote:
Originally posted by AudioAnonymous:
"The best" is only limited to personal knowledge, preference and/or opinion. What I would do is e-mail some companies and do some research and find what you think is best to fit your budget.
definetly.

A mate of mine has stopped using DD 9512's as he kept killing them. His FI BTL's accepted the same power much better so maybe the DD's wont accept the power you are going to give them?

The atomic APXX will take over 10k easy, one of the guys from the uk was giving an apxx12 about 12k iirc and doing 158's few years back so they certainly will take power if you have the right spider config.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy