Pitbull Show full post »
Pitbull
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggster:
I'm going to hell........whos coming with me?
i call bottom bunk!!
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
dude that is crazy!!

I'm confused though. Everything is cool when she is running, but if she stops running her body goes crazy, and its cuz of a flu shot???
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
btw, I just watched this in the middle of parent teacher confrences and I for sure just lol'd
Quote 0 0
JordyO
Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Silence - Johnny:
I can't listen to the sound right now, so I'm not sure what its all about, but...

I'd hit it...
The sound MAKES the video man.. you've gotta check it again later
Quote 0 0
goodtunes1978
shes gotta b better in bed now than before look at all those awesome contortions and dam just imagine if she seizes while ur bangn her mmmmmmm

gigity
Quote 0 0
I had a girl at work watch it with me...

We'd like 2 first class tickets to hell as well

We did google the story though, and it is some crazy ****. Hopefully they find some kind of cure for the girl.
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
Its gotta be something vascular thats wrong with her

When shes running and her blood constrict and her BP and heart rate go up shes fine...

When she stops the blood vessels start to relax and open up and she starts seizing...

It IS kind of f'd up if the flu shot actually did that to her though
Quote 0 0
JohnnyKo12
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
Its gotta be something vascular thats wrong with her

When shes running and her blood constrict and her BP and heart rate go up shes fine...

When she stops the blood vessels start to relax and open up and she starts seizing...

It IS kind of f'd up if the flu shot actually did that to her though
Start eatin some salt, get the blood pressure up, maybe try to get fat. Fat ppl huff and puff walking, if she packs em on it might actually help.
Quote 0 0
kraven moorehead
seems like everyone that Ihave showed it to has laughed not at the girl but the way the music jumps in. Some sick funny shyt there!!!!!
Quote 0 0