DrObolivion
I'm looking at putting a small system back in my truck (haven't been in the car audio scene for about 4-5 years)and was wondering if any one still has any info on the inhumans.

I have a box that I used for a juggernaut 15 laying around but I thank it bight be to big for it (I thank it was something like 5cf with 80in of port not sure on the tuning but its probably around high 30's low 40's)Also does anyone know what the early inhumans were rated at power wise? I have a planet audio bb1250.1 that i was going to use on it.
Quote 0 0
marcmdm2005
DB DON is still kicking around on here and on facebook!!!

If anyone would remember it would be him since he built them.
Quote 0 0
stany
Like Marc sayed ^^

Contact Don with a PM overhere , he will get back to you shortly .

He even moderates this section
[stanystats]
Quote 0 0
XquisitesoundZ
Damn those are old skool my boy use to have a pair of 18" quad coil inhumans pretty loud subs. Good luck with the install.
Quote 0 0
DrObolivion
Ok thanks I'll send him a PM
Quote 0 0
dB Don
wow I remember that line of build. Thats from 1998ish and is the SQ build. 3-4 cubes ported and tuned to 32hz
Quote 0 0
DrObolivion
Sweet thanks a lot. I plan on starting the box this weekend and its going to be my first build leaning more to the SQ side of car audio. Oh and about how much port should I try for in the box probably going to try for 4 cubes.
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
try a 6" aeroport
Quote 0 0
dB Don
^^what he said,
Quote 0 0
DrObolivion
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=268-354
Is this what I'm looking for? And is it really better than just a slot port the same size? I mean $40 for a port that's more than the box is going to cost me to build lol
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
slot ports can typically gain you a couple decibels without big losses in the frequency curve and give you better SQ
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy