kiss my bass
First of all i would like to congratulate all the competitors and World Champs that was at WF.
This weekend was one of a kind and one of the hardest judging ive ever been through.

My special congrats goes to all the Greek competitors :

Street A - Team Powermusic - Psichas
you really desived it after last years WF

Street B - Vasilis Georgoulias
next time we will be rebuilding, testing, and tuning after car inspection due to last minutes judge decicions !!!!!!!!

Street C - Stavros Ventouris
what a big mess on your run !!! next time we will bitch more, it might help...EXOUN TELIOSEI!!!!

Street max 1-2 - Team Performance - Thanasis
Thanos i wonder when that bad luck of yours will finally come to an end !!!

SSNW - Nickos Athanasiadis
Nice come back after so many years, i know you got a few people worried with your 164.2

Bass Race 140-149.9 - Team Rokakis - Kalamiotis
Keep up the good work...

Thanks for everything.
Quote 0 0
augustijnen Peter
it was nice to finaly meet u guys and put a face behind the names , see u all next time
The one and only , back for more !!!!
Quote 0 0
petis
Congrats guys. In SA crazy score. Next year we will see 160dB
Quote 0 0
kiss my bass
Peter, thanks .. I really agree with you , Its really nice to finally have met you and all the rest of the guys..
Tim it was nice to see you and talk to you after so many years..
Petis nice score from you too , i guess by going up 2 dbs from last year , next year will be even harder for us!!!
Team Berni nice meeting you guys
Team Baudio - Db Squirrels you were a hard opponent and a great guy..

This is one of the nice moments of dbdrag racing..making freinds all over europe (but enemies too!!)
Till next year..
Quote 0 0
Tim Verheij
Quote:
Originally posted by kiss my bass:
Peter, thanks .. I really agree with you , Its really nice to finally have met you and all the rest of the guys..
Petis nice score from you too , i guess by going up 2 dbs from last year , next year will be even harder for us!!!

This is one of the nice moments of dbdrag racing..making freinds all over europe (but enemies too!!)
Till next year..
Realy nice to meet you guys.
Sportmanship was great.
Congrats on score and i know for sure the "problems cars" including ours will work good again
Quote 0 0
thanosdbfan
Quote:

Street max 1-2 - Team Performance - Thanasis
Thanos i wonder when that bad luck of yours will finally come to an end !!!

Thanks for everything.
You know all these years i have learned to live with my bad luck...But as i always say..."It's not important how many times you fall down but how many times you stand up again"

Thank you for your support too!
Quote 0 0
Cactus Sounds
Hello every one.
It was a very buzy weekend for me. Also the week has started buzy.
I will diff. make a full thank you topic from me.
But for now I would like to to say thank you to all Team CS and ex Team CS members.
You guys are top of your class.
I must say I have seen many diff. things happing with Team CS in the past yr. I have sit back and looked on what/who/how/when Team CS members do.
For 2010 I can a sure you there will be some BIG changes and Team CS will be bigger and stronger than ever.

For the true Team CS members Stand up and let me applause you.

Thanks for now.
Quote 0 0
petis
Thank you John, I hope on next year I make 159+
on next year on WF
Quote 0 0
the_noga
Quote:

Till next year..
Thx man.. It was nice to meet you and all Greek Frieds!!
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy