HACKMUNCH
just want to thank the guys for team prodigy. been to 3 or 4 of there shows lately and they are all good guys and really make their shows enjoyable. Dominic
Quote 0 0
mjs123
Just gotta watch out for people shooting at each other at the gas station down the street...lol
Quote 0 0
HACKMUNCH
that was on the news last night lol. didnt see any bullet holes in my hummer lol.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy James
Thank you sir!! =) and Thank you for attending. It would be nice to see more new faces so spread the word! More people we have the better chance of us doing more bassrace Cash prizes and maybe even some more give aways. If you missed our show in June we gave out all kinda stuff including a PS3 (another thanks to Clayton Ent. Crossfire and XS Power) It would be nice to do something like that more often and give something back to the competitors for all their hard work.
Quote 0 0
HACKMUNCH
thats great, giving back to the sport.
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Wished I could have made it to a couple of these this season. Hopefully in 2012.
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
There is another one comming up on the 23rd. Don't miss it
Quote 0 0
ESP Challenge
Hmm. I'll be on vaca out of country through that weekend. Maybe next time hopefully
Quote 0 0
cf2004
thinking about going since i want to get practice in competing. Not sure since am on the complete other side of the state. lol
Quote 0 0
Tinted
props
Quote 0 0
Team Prodigy Mike
Who s planning on comming?
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy