CookieMonster Show full post »
audiobuffru1
Well it looks like a great turn out, congrads , was in spartanburg to spectate, small turn out between sq and spl, no more than dozen, picked up my port for next trial and error testing, next event july 22,23,24 anderson county fairgrounds southeastern shot out Truck ,Car and Bike show heard usac and meca will be there.
Quote 0 0
petchild
I had a great time. I was shaking the whole time I was in the lane lol.Congrats to everyone who participated. I also wanna thank CookieMonster for being such a nice enuff guy to take the time to stop and talk with me and invite me to some events. My only regret is that I wasn't able to run at full power. I think they told me i was only running at 454 watts last nite. I was happy with my score and taking first place but I've been bitten by the bug...I want more lol. Next time you see me I'll be in the mid 140's at the very least. Either way I had a great time. If any of you guys are ever back down this way just lemme know and I'll buy ya a beer or something.
Quote 0 0
sundownz
Good show all in all. I got home around 4:30 and woke up at 7:30 -- bit tired *laughs*
Quote 0 0
Nightmare Jimmy
Had a lot of fun until the drive home. Embarassed to say that I had to literally scream, howl and let out some Ric Flair Whooooo's to get home with out running off the road last night. I was sleepy! Yes that was my personal best sealed on the dash score of all time, a 156.9
Quote 0 0
Gary F.
Had a great time! The air was thick and hot! Congrats to everyone!
Quote 0 0
Mr.Sears one 15 sub from hell
Congrats to all record breakers.
Quote 0 0
Anotherguy
I had a good time as always. Thanks Fred.

Watch out Jacob, I'm coming for you lol
Quote 0 0
Rob Tabor
My Brother and I was robbed at gunpoint at the hotel last night! 4 guys and a gun. Took all of our cash, my cell and laptop charger and my ****ing laptop... more details later!
Quote 0 0
CraigTabor
Had a great time....well besides the whole gun in my face thing afterwards.....lol
Quote 0 0
basshead69
Glad to hear that you and your brother are ok. It was a pleasure to finally meet both of you that day. your Navigator is awesome looking. I know that it can get louder with more testing. Hope to see you guys again in the near future. I hope they catch those idiots who robbed you and your brother.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy