Audio Adict
I am designing an enclosure for 2 dc neo 18s and cannot find enough airspace for them to do well in a forth order bandpass. I am comming out to about 4.5 cubes sealed and about 10 cubes vented for both 18s.We are trying to be able to play music fairly well but also do solid numbers. I dont think its going to do very well. What do you guys think?
Quote 0 0
D-Bass
2.25 per sub in the sealed section sounds too small for those 18"s. And, based on the XL and lvl5's, if you were to find the EBP and other parameters, those subs will seriously prefer a ported rear chamber to perform decent.
You don't have room for a 6th order. I really think a ported enclosure is the best option, will be loudest, will be the most musical, and handle the power properly
Quote 0 0
Audio Adict
I was thinking that it was too small in every way. Just needed to hear it from someone else.
Quote 0 0
Audio Adict
With some experence atleast. Thanks for the swift reply.
Quote 0 0
audiobuffru1
air space you have enough for a forth order and even series tuned 6th , i have had plenty of time to play these, 2.25 cft per sub sealed is great also same volume can be ported, what vehicle is this going in and what is your over all resonant freq ...................
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy