SPL2000
http://www.break.com/index/hagar_slacks_loud_stereo.html
Quote 0 0
Luin Haden
thats awesome.... dude, check out this post!
http://audioforum.termpro.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/38/t/025117.html
Quote 0 0
Notloudenuf
It won't load. It just keeps taking me back to the main page. grrr
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
I like loud stereos, but haggar makes some nice pants....
Quote 0 0
TeamSubGoPoof
so if someone wearing Haggar pants is coming toward my truck, shoot them?
Quote 0 0
97Cavy
Quote:
Originally posted by Luin Haden:
thats awesome.... dude, check out this post!
http://audioforum.termpro.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/38/t/025117.html
And this one from a week earlier
http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=38;t=025065

Great commercial, and what they did was damn respectable. Anyone blasting their system in a residential area deserves anything and everything they get

I can count the number of times i wanna throw a brick through the windows of the damn wanna be ghetto kids down the street that turn up their crappy systems, get outta the car and leave it for 20-30 min
Quote 0 0
Iggys Ghost
Quote:
Originally posted by TeamSubGoPoof:
so if someone wearing Haggar pants is coming toward my truck, shoot them?
Shoot first, ask questions later.
Quote 0 0
Bassphobia
Quote:
Originally posted by 97Cavy:
[

I can count the number of times i wanna throw a brick through the windows of the damn wanna be ghetto kids down the street that turn up their crappy systems
What if their stereo is louder than yours
Quote 0 0
Broken Silence - Johnny
i cant get the link to work...
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy