stabmaster
I haven't been active on any audio website for a long time, but I am an ancient member here and it sickens me that Monster is infringing on our free speech rights. Google SOPA, a piece of legislation that, if passed, would allow Monster to reccomend taking THIS site down without due process if there are second hand offers for sale of their products! Oh plus they suck. Google Monster Cable vs. coathanger.

On a side note I haven't been on this or other audio forum for a long time because I learned for myself how to design and build systems using coat-hanger-technology instead of bantering around about specifications of hyped products. All of my systems have been built by leftover car audio pieces in junked cars at the junkyard, and random pieces leftover in my closet... and a lot of wood. More wood, less electronics seems to work.

Regardless, I encourage you to find out how much Monster sucks- they're a-holes and they are very expensive coat hanger alternatives-- and pass the info around.
Quote 0 0
artis5x
"would allow Monster to reccomend taking THIS site down without due process if there are second hand offers for sale of their products!"
What type of communist judgement is this? Wouldn't that help them get their name out there and their product to more people? YES they are over priced and I don't see how there product is better than some that cost much less. I'm like most people who don't have the big money to do this so when a company takes a "if you can't afford it attitude" and FU pay me it hurts all who just want to enjoy this. And yes Google always bends you over and gose deep!
Quote 0 0
Tempe
stabmaster, I remember that name! Also, Monster Cable can suck it. As far as I remember they were all about making a quality audio cable at an affordable price. Then things got out of hand. I was showing my fianc
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy