boommerextreme
When one person breaks then the other breaks out is it the first person that breaks out looses or do they rerun? It happened at a show and we was sure what to do.
Quote 0 0
assman
At finals they reran.
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
yes, we re-ran at finals. i experienced this first hand.
Quote 0 0
tprj82
i just dont see how the second person could/would breakout, when it happened to me i just stopped
Quote 0 0
cmnstr
Everyone goes after that "perfect score" every time and can break out.

As far as your posted score what you qualify with is your posted score.
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
Quote:
Originally posted by tprj82:
i just dont see how the second person could/would breakout, when it happened to me i just stopped
it happened to me at finals and ill explain what happened.

my score was at a 139.8 and my opponents score was at a 139.8, with about 5 seconds left. he attempted to raise his score, and was showing a 139.9. i began to raise my score, and got mine to 139.9, with 2 seconds to go. then he broke out, as soon as he broke out i paused my radio, then about half a second later mine broke out.

so basically, i broke out with my radio not playing, due to the lag on the displays. wich brings up the fault in the leaderboards and multi-monitor function.
Quote 0 0
GCool1
thats what happend to me at finals... I did not get a re-run!
Quote 0 0
cmnstr
The equipment isn't faulty it actually is in the software. Ben you have a TL watch the clock you'll see, you'll see, you'll will see what I'm sayin!

Only re-runs are done in brackets if "both" competitors break out.
Quote 0 0
Ben Gailey
Quote:
Originally posted by cmnstr:
The equipment isn't faulty it actually is in the software. Ben you have a TL watch the clock you'll see, you'll see, you'll will see what I'm sayin!

Only re-runs are done in brackets if "both" competitors break out.
i get what your saying. ive noticed that if you just run off of the extra video card in your computer and set it up to "mirror" your desktop to another monitor, there is no lag at all. but use the multi-monitor feature or the leaderboard, then your in a whole heap-o-trouble when you try to bass race.
Quote 0 0
cmnstr
nope not that. there is a "lag" in the score no matter what setup you have its in the software. That's why you have to have a song that's 30 sec. there is a hint on how it works (atleast how I THINK the measurements are taken)you just have to watch the clock.
Quote 0 0
Contact Us | Legal Notices | Privacy